Following his passion for law, attorney Gregory Reardon attended the Mississippi College School of Law and earned his Juris Doctor in 1986. Currently, his law practice focuses on worker’s compensation. Attorney Gregory Reardon brings almost three decades of experience in worker’s compensation cases. From 1997 to 2005, he was the worker’s compensation judge and mediator for the State of Louisiana Office of Workers’ Compensation. He is well known among his peers and clients for integrity, in-depth knowledge of worker’s compensation state laws and strong client commitment.
Workers’ Compensation Claims: Attorney Gregory Reardon
When you have an on-the-job accident, your health and family finances are directly affected. Why would you not get a lawyer to assist you? Attorney Gregory Reardon can assist clients in choosing the right medical team and answer your questions surrounding your workers’ compensation claim.
Experience Matters: The Law Office of Gregory Reardon
With so many years of experience in workers’ compensation, turn to attorney Gregory Reardon for sound legal advice and help when:
- All workplace accidents
- You can no longer work due to an on-the-job accident
- When injuries are severe enough to warrant a permanent partial disability award
- To dispute an adverse decision made by your employer, state’s workers’ compensation division, or the employer’s insurance provider
- You believe that you’re not receiving the correct benefits
- Your medical benefits are denied
- You’re confused about the worker’s compensation process
All around, attorney Gregory Reardon is a strong advocate on behalf of his clients to ensure that they receive the medical care and workers’ compensation. He also has experience in assisting clients file for Social Security benefits and finding vocational services for retraining. Keep in mind that the dispute process for workers’ compensation claims is complex with many legal rules and procedures. Retain attorney Gregory Reardon, and let his experience work for you.